MF readers support a mode in which they read out only the code of the credential containing specially encrypted sectors.
The reader can encrypt these sectors when encoding (issuing) cards.
When this is done, the card will have all open sectors encrypted to prevent brute force attack.
- RF ID reader: Mifare® Standard, Mifare® Hi-Memory, Mifare® Ultralight, Mifare® Classic 1K, Mifare® Classic 4K, Mifare® Classic 7UID, Mifare® DESFire
- Read Range: up to 60mm
- Output interfaces: Wiegand 26/37/42/Auto (W2/W3/W4/WS), RS-232, TouchMemory
- Power: 9 to 16 V DC
- Maximum power supply ripple: 500mV AC @12V DC
- Material: ABS plastic
- Operation temperature: -350C…+600C
- Dimensions: 80 mm (H) x 45 mm (W) x 13 mm (D)
- Weight: 65 g